[squeak-dev] Xtreams file handles

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 07:31:10 UTC 2011

Hmmm, hard to remember...
I started from a previous work of David Lewis.
I think the main reason of the indirection was to connect
- either a class with just an obfuscated handle - see (IOHandle
makeNonviewableInstances)
- or a class exposing structural details of the handle ByteArray known
by the VM - I presume for debug purposes

Then I stripped out the classes exposing details, and only XTIOHandle
now does not seem that usefull indeed...

Nicolas