[squeak-dev] Re: anyone ever use google maps with squeak?

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 15 22:06:26 UTC 2011

On OS X (Snow Leopard) taking the bundle from SqueakSSL google code
page resolves the primitiveSSLCreate, but
the issue described in [1] related to certificate validation remains,
i.e. there are no hooks
in WebClient to set failure mask...you have to change WebClient
(Andreas mentioned in [1] the possibility
to use an error handler but I do not know how to proceed...).

Hope it helps
Bye
Enrico

[1] http://forum.world.st/Anyone-get-the-SqueakSSL-plugin-to-work-under-Mac-OS-X-Snow-Leopard-Was-Re-ANN-SqueakSSL-a-platform-S-td2956580.html

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick