[squeak-dev] Squeaksource not synchronized

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Wed Aug 17 13:25:20 UTC 2011

Trouble with SqS again:

JQWidgetBox-Dynatree-Core-tbn.1.mcz
JQWidgetBox-Dynatree-Core-tbn.2.mcz
JQWidgetBox-Dynatree-Core-tbn.3.mcz
JQWidgetBox-Dynatree-Dev-tbn.1.mcz
JQWidgetBox-Dynatree-Dev-tbn.2.mcz
JQWidgetBox-Dynatree-Dev-tbn.3.mcz

I saved them yesterday to SqS - then later Squeaksource went down and was
restarted. I was not able to find them today using the web ui.
So I tried to upload them using the squeaksource web ui - but
failed since it complained that "they are not in mcz format" (???)

So I used the "Copy" functionality from MetacelloBrowser to
copy them from the local cache to squeaksource.
This worked and now they are in the repo http://www.squeaksource.com/JQueryWidgetBox
when I look at the repo using the Monticello browser from the image.

But still they are not visible in the squeaksource web ui of the project:
http://www.squeaksource.com/JQueryWidgetBox.html

The other two from today

JQWidgetBox-Dynatree-Core-tbn.4.mcz
JQWidgetBox-Dynatree-Dev-tbn.4.mcz

are visible in both (Monticello and Squeaksource web ui) - correct.

Looks like the contents on disk is not in sync with the data the
squeaksource image holds.

Any idea?

Bye
T.