[squeak-dev] Research Engineer Position at INRIA

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:41:37 UTC 2011

Hi guys

We have a position for an engineer position around dynamic language (javascript, smalltalk) and security.

Engineer position

	• Duration: 1-2 years
	• Starting date: end 2011/beginning 2012
	• Where: RMOD team at INRIA Lille Nord Europe http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
	• Salary: 55 Keuros net (before taxes)

The position will take place in the context of the Systematic Resilience project. Three main tasks will be our focus:

	• Develop a component model named JIO to manage I/O user interface in Javascript for cloud applications
	• Identification of security problems in Javascript
	• Study and analyze approaches towards securing Javascript and dynamic languages (Caja, isolate...)
	• Prototype of a safe architecture for Resilience
Please contact Stephane Ducasse (Stephane.Ducasse at inria.fr) for more information.

Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
**NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 20 43 42 56  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50

40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.