[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Addition to "About Pharo" dialog

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Fri Aug 26 17:14:38 UTC 2011

Hi Stef!

2011/8/26 Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr>

> In Squeak alexander lazaverich did a SystemReporter. I wanted to have a
> look but got distracted.
> It would be good to use it.

Sure thing that I was just about to mention that it is on SqueakSource, when
there is no SqueakSource. :-/

Boy, this is annoying.

To me it seems that the SqueakSource repo on source.squeak.org received some
more love in the past so that it seems to be more stable and responsive.
Just for practical reasons (a source repo that's not available over long
periods of time just suxx) I'm considering moving my few bits to
source.squeak.org until there is a reliable alternative.

Wouldn't it make also good sense to move some vital stuff like the vmmaker
repo to this destination? I know this will be controversial, but the current
situation is bad at best.

I think the broken SqueakSource is hurting us more than we know!

Alex