[squeak-dev] Re: Package Pane Browser Broken

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:29:51 UTC 2011

On the topic of the PackagePaneBrowser, we have had an elegant sufficiency. I do not want to hear about this further until next Wednesday. That would be tomorrow plus one week.

Squeak 4.3 comes out next Tuesday and we who are involved in its release have more important things to do than accommodate an endless round on this topic. Granted I'm just the release manager, and if David T. Lewis  in his authority and wisdom wants to indulge this development, then I will bow to his authority.

But I'm tired of it. You are blithely unaware of a careful release schedule we have been following for six weeks.

I would admonish you to husband your improvements to the PackagePaneBrowser for a week and one day.

Chris Cunnington