[squeak-dev] The broken user interrupt, or the saga of 100000 factorial.

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Thu Dec 15 04:01:04 UTC 2011

Other situations can cause the same symptoms, of course. When I was
trying to plot   Float e raisedTo: x    I would get situations where I
had created a massively negative or positive coordinate due to not
thinking things through properly and squeak would hang without being
able to interupt. If I DID manage to get an interupt accepted, usually
they had been buffered for while and there was generally an error dialog
having to do with empty rectangles or other graphics related stuff mixed
in with all the dozens of interrupt dialog boxes.