An Improvement Over its Successors (was Re: [squeak-dev] Smalltalk pre-80 (circa 1975))

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Dec 15 09:29:58 UTC 2011

S, Casey Ransberger piše:

> I read recently that a study done on enterprise apps written in many different languages found the most defects per capita in Java apps. This didn't come as a surprise, but what did: the apps with the lowest defect rates were written in COBOL.

This study can be found here (registration needed):

The CRASH Report - 2011/12
(CAST Report on Application Software Health)
http://www.castsoftware.com/resources/resource/whitepapers/cast-report-on-application-software-health

Interesting read, recommended, findings can help improve our software too!

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web