[squeak-dev] G+ Page

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Mon Dec 19 14:48:53 UTC 2011

Since I created that page about 70 people showed interest in Squeak by
adding the page to their circles. The page also reflects Squeak
relations to other projects by having their pages in a circle. These
are up to now:

Pharo Smalltalk
Pier
Seaside
PetitParser
Jekejeke Prolog
Krestianstvo
squeakland

Just let me know, if you know of some other pages we should add to our circles.

There is a post [1] of today about having multiple managers for a G+
page. This doesn't seem to be available yet for the Squeak G+ page.
But when it is I will gladly add anyone the SOB names.

As the release of 4.3 is planned for tomorrow we could try to see how
G+ hangout works for pages. We will see what this is good for.

Alex

[1] https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/d/msg/pages-discuss/-/BtHoHiWWC94J