[squeak-dev] squeak-dev] The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-chc.71.mcz

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 02:13:17 UTC 2011

1024x758 is a very unusual and uncommon resolution.  I think you
meant, 1024x768, but I really don't  think we should be on-the-fly
increasing the default size Squeak has opened forever when we have not
given any thought, much less discussion.

In the first part, that's and error. Yes, it's supposed to be 1024x768. I made a mistake, which I'm about to fix.
As for the second point, I'd I can't speak to that. It's the basis I'm working on for now, as I was advised.

Chris