[squeak-dev] irc client with squeak?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue Dec 27 16:19:22 UTC 2011

Hi Nicolas, no I haven't. This is basically for my Newbies tutorials for
Squeak and Friends, and if I have to start doing that, it is no longer a
newbie tutorial. At this level, even using Monticello to load a new
package is a big deal.

Besides I'm lazy, and fiddling with settings isn't a long term fix which
is what the community needs in order to, say, attract IRC bot writers (a
discussion on #programming at irc.freenode.net on the best language to
write an IRC bot in prompted my interest in the package in the first
place, and then I found that I had to debug the libraries before I could
do a tutorial on how to bring up the simple client, letalone do a simple
bot).

L.