[squeak-dev] How to publish software for Squeak 4.3

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:28:16 UTC 2011

SqueakMap is the the standard way to register and make applications
available for Squeak users.

Now that we have a new release of Squeak, I'd like to point out some
new documentation for how to:

  1) publish software for Squeak, so that it will appear in The Catalog.

      http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/779
      http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6181

  2) designate any existing projects in The Catalog which had appeared
in the 4.2 list to 4.3, so they will appear there.

      http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6180

By following some simple new publishing guidelines:

      http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6182

the SqueakMap catalog is the ONLY tool that meets the requirements
identified by the community over the last two years:

      http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6183