[squeak-dev] Re: final 4.2 image available

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Feb 1 20:00:14 UTC 2011

Jeff,

The best I can tell you is that Metacello was not able to download the
OCForOB package from the the omnibrowser repository ... I looked at
http://source.wiresong.ca/ob and there is no OCForOB package in that
repository either the package was removed or the Metacello configuration
is in error.

Looking a little closer, it looks like 4.2 is supposed to use the same
set of packages as Pharo which implies that the repository should be
'http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/omnibrowser' in the configuration
baseline and not http://source.wiresong.ca/ob. My guess is that the
packages were in the package-cache when the configuration was tested.

You could edit the config and make the change repository change yourself
(method baseline121:) and try to load it again...

I've cc'ed Guilllermo ...

Dale