[squeak-dev] conflicting requirements for Pier installed via Installer script included with Squeak4.2-10950.image

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Thu Feb 3 09:07:23 UTC 2011

In the Squeak4.2-10950.image, at the end of the "How  to extend the
Image" window, there is a line of code: (Smalltalk at: #PRDistribution)
new register.

This returns errors due to the fact that PRAjaxSearchWidget is not in
the package Pier-Seaside-Widgets specified by the ConfigurationOfPier2
and in fact, it isn't included in any version after
Pier-Seaside-NickAger.490.

If I drop back to that version, I can register a new Pier kernel via
PRDistribution, but otherwise, not.

Lawson