[squeak-dev] Call for All-in-One help

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:35:07 UTC 2011

I have just posted Squeak-4.2-All-in-One.zip to http://ftp.squeak.org/4.2.

It's a zip that contains VM's for Windows, Linux and Mac.  The idea is
anyone can download this, unzip it, then simply double-click on the
appropriate launch:

  Linux users --> squeak.sh
  Windows users --> Squeak.exe
  Mac -->

I have access to Linux and Windows, this is working with the latest
VMs (Linux 4.4.7 and 4.1.1 Windows) for those platforms.  However, the
Mac VM currently included is the one that was shipped in the
Squeak-4.1-All-in-One.zip.  I don't know if we want to include
Estebans new VM with 4.2 or not.

I have no access or knowledge about Macs.  Would someone with a Mac
please help us and test and/or upgrade the Mac VM in this file?  This
is one of the last remaining steps to release 4.2.

Thanks,
  Chris