[squeak-dev] 4.2-10966 is now available

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Sat Feb 5 20:01:13 UTC 2011

At 2:39 PM -0600 2/4/11, Chris Muller apparently wrote:
>Ok, the final-final image is now ready.
>
>All-in-One also updated.
>
>Thanks for everyone's testing.  Anything else we find can be applied
>to squeak42 repository and then merged into trunk.  I see no way this
>would cause any continuity problems upgrading a 4.2 to a trunk.
>
> - Chris

There used to be a feature where when you typed a double quote, it would give you two and then what you typed next would go in between the two double quotes.
Also if you selected some text, then typed a double quote, two double quotes would surround the selected text thereby commenting out the selected text.
I found this feature very handy once I got used to it.

This no longer seems to work and I cannot find a Preference for the feature.
Does anyone know how to turn this back on?

Also, IMHO the dark grey background in the shipping image could be made much, much more inviting.

Thx
Ken