[squeak-dev] 4.2-10966 is now available

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Mon Feb 7 20:36:27 UTC 2011

Not sure if this is exactly what you mean, but in Squeak 4.2 10966 on Mac,
I disabled swapMouseButtons preference to get cmd-click to work for bringing up halos,
I disabled scrolBarsWithoutMenuButton to get the little menu button above the scrollBars in the Browser pane.
I also have menuButtonInToolPane preference enabled. Not sure of the interaction of these two preferences.

Then I loaded OCompletion from Help/Extending the system Workspace.

Then I loaded OCForOB-rr.2.mcz from SqueakSource from <http://www.squeaksource.com/OCompletion> otherwise the OmniBrowser load from the Help/Extending the system Workspace fails because it cannot find OCForOB-rr.2.mcz.

Then I loaded OmniBrowser as per the Help/Extending the system Workspace

Then I open a new browser, now called System Browser, select a Tests class category, and I see the run tests in the menu from the menu button just above the top class category scrollBar arrow, or alternately by option-clicking in the class category pane. Seems to also show from the class pane when a test class is selected there.
Ken