[squeak-dev] attaching external documentation to package

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:22:58 UTC 2011

Hi Ralph, for me the the answer is a .SAR file.  That way, your
documentation can accompany the actual working system that it's
documenting.

You could then upload that SAR file to SqueakMap so that, when someone
selects it in the Catalog, the document can be opened as part of the
load-script built into the SAR.

MaSarPackage, available on SqueakMap, takes all of the drudgery out of
creating SAR files with resources.

 - Chris