[squeak-dev] HTTPClient query

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Tue Feb 8 21:57:53 UTC 2011

Hi Facundo,

What's quite useful is right-clicking one of the packets and selecting
(if I recall correctly - I'm not in a position to check) the "Follow TCP
stream" menu item. That will display a text version of the entire call
flow, above the TCP level.

In particular, I think you need to tell HttpClient you will accept a
stream containing a zip. That might be application/zip. You can check by
comparing the GET that Chrome sends versus the GET HttpClient sends.

frank