[squeak-dev] HTTPClient query

Facundo Vozzi facundov79 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 22:33:52 UTC 2011

Hi Frank,
I did that and can see that Chrome is sending on accept: argument, then
include it on HTTPSocket and now it WORKS perfectly. I use:

httpGetDocument: 'http://aServer/zips/20101125.zip'
accept:
'application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5'

Thanks again,
FV

p.s.: previusly I had probed with 'application/x-zip-comp' without success