[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 4.2

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:49:45 UTC 2011

I'd like to call Squeak 4.2 finally officially released now.  I posted
the first maintenance "fix" to the squeak42 repository the other day,
so our process for applying maintenance updates has been tested, in
case we should need any more.  I'm still waiting for final web-site
updates from Janko, but I see no reason to postpone announcing any
longer.

Thanks so much to Levente, Igor, Andreas and many others who
contributed.  Our development process seems to be working, and that
deserves credit for us having ended up with a pretty good release this
time.  It will be nice to have 4.2 behind us in terms of future
development.

Cheers!
  Chris