[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 4.2

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 23:11:29 UTC 2011

Congratulations Chris! It's one thing to ship a Smalltalk application... but it's something else entirely to ship Smalltalk:)

I have this weird feeling of de ja vous...

I thought your handling of the release was exquisite, especially with regard to getting the trunk unlocked as soon as it was possible. Much less clumsy than what I did for 4.0 :) and really a lot more work too. Thanks for taking care of the community!