[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Feb 16 23:55:02 UTC 2011

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-February/004296.html

Name: Network-nice.107
Ancestors: Network-nice.106

In the past I simplified MailMessage>>#readStringLineFrom: to just use generic Stream #nextLine utility.
But it's nothing more than 1-message, 1-implementor, 1-sender so let it just be nothing.
Anyway, when ones reach his quota of adding methods to Squeak, his next duty shall be removing old ones ;)
Note that I bypassed deprecation, fingers crossed.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-February/004297.html

Name: Kernel-cmm.541
Ancestors: Kernel-ul.540

#asStringOrText should return the receiver #asString, not printString.  This is the correct behavior to be able to render first-class objects in PluggableListMorphs without quotes around them.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-February/004298.html

Name: Kernel-cmm.547
Ancestors: Kernel-fbs.546, Kernel-cmm.541

Merged cmm.541.