[squeak-dev] Extending the System Workspace

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 08:06:27 UTC 2011

Yes, we need up-to date load scripts for each version of Squeak. Both
is fine, if they are within an "Extending the System workspace" or
outside in a catalog like Squeakmap. Most important is that they are
tested from time to time and really work wherever they are. And that
there is an easy way to put down for other an updated load script.

--Hannes