[squeak-dev] Monticello questions - Merge vs Changes

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Mon Feb 21 22:08:38 UTC 2011

In Squeak 4.2 trunk 11035, when I look at a package in Monticello, namely SUnit in  'http://www.squeaksource.com/Testing', I get different results in the listings when I click Merge vs Changes. A bunch of removes are there in Changes listing but not in the Merge listing.

If I do not want the removes done when loading, how do I tell MC to reject them if I cannot see them in the Merge panes.

What causes the differences between the listings?

Thx for any insight,
Ken G. Brown