[squeak-dev] MetacelloBrowser in Squeak 4.2 11042 trunk

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Feb 24 23:17:05 UTC 2011

Unless someone beats me to it:) I plan on getting the MetacelloBrowser
working on Squeak ... and will update the configuration appropriately ...

As for the Grease issues, I suggest you use (or base your load scripts)
on the ConfigurationForGrease in the MetacelloRepository on SqueakSource

You are installing Grease-Slime and AFAIK the rb stuff that Slime using
hasn't been ported to Squeak (at least I haven't given it a shot) ...
this information is in the ConfigurationForGrease, too:)

And I believe that Alexandre has changed the load expression for
MetacelloBrowser to:

Gofer new
	squeaksource: 'MetacelloBrowser';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfMetacelloBrowser';
	load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMetacelloBrowser) project version:
#stable) load.

Dale