[squeak-dev] MetacelloBrowser in Squeak 4.2 11042 trunk

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 23:53:02 UTC 2011

Then it is a problem with the dependencies of the configuration and the
thing that Dale mentioned to fix in order to have MetacelloBrowser 100%
operative in Squeak. But the idea of Metacello is to not having to load
each possible dependency manually. As this moment, MetacelloBrowser has
been developed and tested on Pharo so there it loads all its
dependencies, but it has to add new dependencies for it to work
correctly in Squeak. But that is a piece of Cake for Dale ;)

Cheers