[squeak-dev] SqueakMap for documentation?

Jeff G jgon.in.canada at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 06:23:18 UTC 2011

As part of the increasing usability, I was wondering if Squeakmap offers a
way of removing any packages that you select.  I feel like having a way to
automate the removal of any packages installed would allow for safe
experimentation and go a long way to encouraging users to give it a try.
One of the great things about apt on Linux is that I can grab whatever
packages I want to experiment with and then remove them with no risk
afterwards.  I grabbed the OCompletion package the other night, but then it
struck me that if I want to roll back to an image without OCompletion I
wouldn't know where to start.  Perhaps I missed this option, but if it is
already implemented maybe it could be made a little bit more obvious.