[squeak-dev] [4.2] Inbox status

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Jan 1 16:46:05 UTC 2011

Hi Levente,

Thanks for reviewing the inbox contributions!

Am 25.12.2010 um 05:56 schrieb Levente Uzonyi:
> We should reject these:
> =======================
snip
> - Add MCPackageManager class >> #obsoletePackageInfos
> 	Packages:
> 		Monticello-bp.406
I wonder why you would reject this method? I found it useful for checking which PackageInfos would be deleted by doing MCWorkingCopy flushObsoletePackageInfos. MCPackageManager>>#flushObsoletePackageInfos should probably be rewritten to use obsoletePackageInfos in order to avoid code duplication.

> We should add these:
snip
> - Remove obsolete PackageInfos from PackageDepencencyTest
> 	Packages:
> 		Tests-bp.99
Note that this requires an aggessive cleanUp before. Otherwise you have failing tests.

Cheers,
Bernhard