[squeak-dev] Fireworks 2011

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Sat Jan 1 21:38:48 UTC 2011

Chris,

I guess it lies in the nature of fireworks, that they might be dangerous in
very rare situations! ;)

Two things though. You might want to check why Alt+. does not work for you
when Squeak is in fullscreen mode on linux. This should work and I just
checked it does on Ubuntu 10.10.
The other thing is, which might help you also in other situations, to try to
use Ctrl+Alt+F1..F6 to get one of the consoles (tty1 to tty6). From there
you can login and kill any of your processes.
No need to shut down the computer.

Anyway, to be more sensible I added a check for any mousebutton click.

Alex