[squeak-dev] Re: Extended Clipboard

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:59:36 UTC 2011

http://www.smalltalktelevision.com/cutpaste.png

It seems children using the OLPC understand this better than I do:
cutting & pasting an image to/from Etoys/Sophie.

Pressing Command+Control+Shift+3 I put an image of the desktop in the
clipboard. I can't see any other way to put an image in the clipboard.

Then it can be pasted into MSN Word or Sophie with a Menu drop down menu
saying Paste.

Apple doesn't allow anything but text to be cut/paste'd, it seems to me.
Etoys has the Menu selections Cut/Copy/Paste, but I can't see how to
select something or into what I'd put my desktop snapshot.

Chris