[squeak-dev] Re: Is there a Morphic Tutorial showing a complex model?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:40:13 UTC 2011

While I can tell that you're looking for an application, I figured I may as well recommend:

If you would like to see Morphic done beautifully, you might check out Cuis. Juan has spent years cleaning up the cruft that accumulated while the VPRI folks were making "one more run at the [Dynabook] fence."

The result is a GUI layer that's much easier to work with, and less confusing. I can get worlds more done in the same amount time when working with the Cuis Morphic implementation.

In the longer term, I would be ecstatic to see Squeak adopt the Morphic implementation from Cuis. I simply cannot rave enough about how wonderful an experience it's been to work with.