[squeak-dev] Re: Error: Instances of StrikeFont are not indexable

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Jan 8 14:56:35 UTC 2011

It is the LocaleTest. When I run it all the tests are green but the debugger appears. I have a FontJapaneseEnvironment.sar in the folder where my image resides. I have no idea where I got that from. When I remove it and run the LocaleTest the debugger does not appear.

Cheers,
- Bernhard

Am 08.01.2011 um 15:27 schrieb Bernhard Pieber:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Thanks for the tips. Inserting self halt shows that it is called from the preamble of FontJapaneseEnvironment.sar by the SARInstaller. Where that is called from I have yet to figure out. Strangely my image hung after proceeding from the halt. Alt+. does not work.
>
> Am 08.01.2011 um 12:02 schrieb Andreas Raab:
>> This might be the result of a fileIn (possibly one of the LanguageEnvironment tests). You can try two things:
>> 1) Check your recent changes if anything got logged. A fileIn from loading a project file or so should be logged.
>> 2) Insert a "self halt" into the method (before the fork) to see where it comes from.
>> On 1/8/2011 11:47 AM, Bernhard Pieber wrote:
>>> I did the following:
>>> 1. I opened the latest trunk image Squeak4.2-10779-alpha.image with the Mac OS X VM Squeak 5.8b12.
>>> 2. Update Squeak.