[squeak-dev] Re: [Cuis][Ann] Cuis 3.0 is available

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 21:30:03 UTC 2011

Le 15/01/2011 11:55, Ching de la Serna a écrit :
> Hi Juan,
>
> Thanks. I've never really found it easy to use Morphic.This encourages
> me to try Cuis and see how Morphic goes. Great job!!

Nevertheless, you will be left with an almost empty widgetery, with poor
consistency, no TAB. No miracle there, reinventing the wheel take time
and most of time lead nowhere. Yes Polymorph is bigger, more complicate
because lack of consistency in prexisting Morph widgetry, but it is
quite feature complete and supported.

Hilaire