Aida is back (was Re: Re[2]: [squeak-dev] String>>match: broken)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 09:44:15 UTC 2011

On 1/15/11 1:42 PM, "Herbert König" <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi Levente,
>
>>> IMHO the best solution to this problem is to rewrite the method to allow any
>>> combination of * and # in the pattern.
>
> LU> I uploaded Collections-ul.420 to the Inbox which implements this change.
>
> thanks, it works as advertised, makes AIDAWeb work again in Trunk
> and doesn't break any additional test.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Herbert
Thanks Herbert and Levente.
Today i updated FunSqueak to 10899 , still no Collections-ul.420  but I load
from inbox.
Then load Sport-2.031, Swazoo-2.3beta1.2 and Aida6.2-beta.1
Evaluate SwazooServer aidaStartOn:  9999 as i have another app running in
default 8888 and check with Firefox and Safari http://localhost:9999/, all
seems ok now.

As soon as load updates gives me Collections-ul.420 without "user hand "
do new version.

Again , thanks both you and all working hard.

Edgar