[squeak-dev] re: [Cuis][Ann] Cuis 3.0 is available

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Jan 17 14:06:42 UTC 2011

Hi Craig,

Craig Latta wrote:
> Hi Juan--
>

>> I'll add links to the usual VMs... Although I guess that anybody
>> reading here knows where to find them!
>>

>      Yeah, I was thinking of newcomers.

I updated the web page with this info. Thanks for the suggestion.

>      Great work!

Glad you like it.

> -C
>
> --
> Craig Latta
> www.netjam.org/resume
> + 31 020 894 6247
> +  1 415 287 3547

More important, though, is that Ken Dickey (thanks Ken!) found a rather
serious bug I did when integrating stuff from Squeak, that makes
impossible to file in change sets with class declarations. So I re-did
release 3.0 with 4 new updates. Please download it again, or get the
updates and install the 4 new ones.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich