[squeak-dev] Xtreams up to date

mkobetic at gmail.com mkobetic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:18:02 UTC 2011

mkobetic at gmail.com wrote:
> Hm, this loads fine for me, I wonder if there is some load ordering issue at play here. I can see that the cdecl compiler might think the argument counts do not match if HMAC_CTX was not compiled yet. Does anyone know if these things get ordered properly by monticello or something ? Also which version of Pharo did you use ? And how did you load FFI ? I opened the Configuration browser (in PharoCore 1.2 image) and FFI configuration was listed there so I loaded that. Can anyone else report success or failure loading this stuff?

Scratch that, reviewing the function declarations I noticed that some had a space between the name and the asterisk of pointer declarations. I think those might have confused the compiler (altough I don't understand why it didn't complain to me). Anyway, I'm hoping those were the cause of your load problems. Please, try again with the latest version (Xtreams-Xtras...9)