[squeak-dev] 4.2 tests status

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 16:55:43 UTC 2011

We're down to just the following failing tests (2202 VM):

1 CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUnusedVariable
2 DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesMAtoMM
3 DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesSNtoSZ
4 ExceptionTests>>#testHandlerFromAction
5 MirrorPrimitiveTests>>#testMirrorAt
6 MirrorPrimitiveTests>>#testMirrorInstVarAt
7 ProcessTest>>#testAtomicSuspend
8 StandardSystemFontsTest>>#testRestoreDefaultFonts

This is the list when run with the latest Cog VM:

1 CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUnusedVariable
2 DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesMAtoMM
3 DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesSNtoSZ
4 ExceptionTests>>#testHandlerFromAction
9 FileStreamTest>>#testPositionPastEndIsAtEnd
10 MorphicUIBugTest>>#testShowAllBinParts

1, 4, 5, 6 and 9 are VM-related and cannot be fixed for 4.2.  Levente
said he would integrate fixes for 2 and 3 from the Inbox.

10 has a very strange failure on the Cog VM for which I will post
details in a separate message.

That leaves just 7 and 8 which only fail on the 2202 VM, but work on the Cog VM.

We're almost there!

 - Chris