[squeak-dev] The Inbox: SLICE-PragmaPreferencesForSound-HenrikSperreJohansen.1.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Jan 21 19:21:47 UTC 2011

A new version of SLICE-PragmaPreferencesForSound was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/SLICE-PragmaPreferencesForSound-HenrikSperreJohansen.1.mcz

Name: SLICE-PragmaPreferencesForSound-HenrikSperreJohansen.1
Author: HenrikSperreJohansen
Time: 21 January 2011, 8:21:49.311 pm
UUID: ab77e223-5407-924e-9e40-9227177e74d0
Ancestors:

Not quite sure how to indicate multiple packages as a single change in the squeak process, so doing it how I'm used to.
Sorry.

It essesntially changes sound to use pragma-based preferences.
Old accessors in Preferences have been deprecated.
Not sure what to do about the default preference vaulues of themes, they do not seem to load in values for pragma-based preferences correctly.

This package contains the modified packages as prerequisites, and a postscript removing the old preferences.

(Or it should, I can't actually see them anywhere...)
Just in case, they are:
EToys (hsj.81)
Morphic (hsj.518)
MorphicExtras (hsj.100)
ST80 (hsj.124)
Sound (hsj.28)
System (hsj.416)

(PackageInfo named: 'SLICE-PragmaPreferencesForSound') postscript: '"below, add code to be run after the loading of this package"

Preferences
	removePreference: #soundsEnabled;
	removePreference: #soundQuickStart;
	removePreference: #soundStopWhenDone;
	removePreference: #canRecordWhilePlaying.
'!