Possible Background fix (was: Re: [squeak-dev] Cuis 3, some beginner questions)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 18:30:46 UTC 2011

Cool:)

The reason I didn't put background on the default theme: I didn't know how big your display was. I think the default themes should supply a nice set of subtle gradients for the background, personally. This also keeps the image small.

That said, backgrounds add a lot of "friendly" and I could be completely wrong here; I'm grateful that Juan added background capabilities to the theme engine.

What do other people think?