[squeak-dev] [ANN] FunSqueakCog4.2-10916 ready

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sun Jan 23 19:31:41 UTC 2011

Hello Edgar,

yes everything works but
EJDC> SwazooServer initSingleton.
EJDC> SwazooServer stop;start.
don't help

EJDC> ApplicationService services inspect
EJDC> ApplicationService stopAll

is not implemented

EJDC> Remember , is alpha and is Cog, should used with Cog VM
EJDC> Mine is Squeak 5.8b4 of John

I use Cog from 9th January 2011. Just downloaded the latest with no
problem.

When Cog became available I tested it with the then current Trunk and
Aida and noticed the same problem. Some time later I rechecked and it
worked without using all CPU.

So maybe someone with Windows should confirm it, so we're sure it's
not my computer or my version of COG.

EJDC> Just now i recheck and
EJDC> http://localhost:9999/ "aida" works
EJDC> http://localhost:9000/browse "Illiad" works
EJDC> http://localhost:8080/ "seaside" works.

same here, just the fan is howling from the CPU load.

Cheers,

Herbert