[squeak-dev] About Squeak 4.1 Language Support

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:48:23 UTC 2011

On Sunday 30 Jan 2011 11:44:16 am Eric wrote:
> and i run following to installFont:
>  (Locale isoLanguage: 'zh') languageEnvironment fontDownload.
> seems not font support on the net, any suggestion on how could i got the
> font for chinese?
You need to leave a FontSimplifiedChineseEnvironment.sar in the default
directory for Squeak to load it automatically.

Have you seen http://code.google.com/p/chinesesqueak/ ? I can't read Chinese
and have no idea of what those forums contain :-( but I did see some posters
including the SAR file for Chinese support.

HTH .. Subbu