[squeak-dev] final 4.2 image available

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 20:43:12 UTC 2011

Hmm, the first two are expected.  Not sure about that AllocationTest,
StopwatchTest, MorphicUIBugTest in Windows.  If you have a chance to
look at any of those three, it'd be great, at least to see if they're
VM or image-related..

This is my list of failures on Linux, which are all expected:

CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUnusedVariable
ExceptionTests>>#testHandlerFromAction
MirrorPrimitiveTests>>#testMirrorAt
MirrorPrimitiveTests>>#testMirrorInstVarAt
ProcessTest>>#testAtomicSuspend

Thanks,
  Chris