[squeak-dev] full-screen mode - Linux

Tom Rushworth tom.b.rushworth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 22:41:13 UTC 2011

It's been a while since I used Linux, but it should still have multiple
console support (alt+Fn or alt+ctrl+Fn or something like that to go to
screen n).  You should be able to get multiple Xservers/window managers
up on the different consoles, and then leave one in squeak full screen
and another in the regular desktop.  I've never tried the multiple
X-server part, but unless the first console is somehow very special
(e.g. it's the only one with graphics) you shouldn't have too much trouble.

--
Tom Rushworth