[squeak-dev] Re: WEB DEVELOPER FOR SCRATCH 2.0

thej thej at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 6 00:13:25 UTC 2011

Unfortunately, it won't promote Squeak.

I was at the ED-MEDIA conference in Lisbon last week and meet Karen Brennan who did a presentation about Scratch.
I had a chance to talk to her afterword about Scratch 2.0.
It will be web only. No use of Squeak at all.
She estimated that I will take two years to release Scratch 2.0 and seeing that the job posting is still up... I believe her.

Jason H.