[squeak-dev] OrderedCollection>>size fails in debugger

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:15:06 UTC 2011

On 10 July 2011 17:16, Ben Coman <btc at openinworld.com> wrote:

> Finally, if any of these are desirable fixes, I would appreciate using my
> first contribution as a practice for submitting to the Inbox (if someone
> could direct me to some documentation that describes how to do this.)
>
> cheers, Ben

Submission, at least, is easy:
* Update your (clean/virgin) Squeak trunk image.
* Make your changes.
* Open up a Monticello Browser (under the Tools menu at the top of
your Squeak window).
* Select the package/s you edited in the left pane. This/they will
have a "* " prefix. In this case, it's likely to be Collections.
* Select the http://source.squeak.org/inbox repository in the right
pane. Hit Save, and put in a decent commit message. I usually first
save to my local package-cache and Copy to the inbox; I'm fairly
paranoid about uploads because my ADSL connection's rubbish, and also
often work offline.

frank