[squeak-dev] [ANN] Aida 6.3 Holiday Edition, first beta

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Jul 13 14:37:47 UTC 2011

S, David Shaffer piše:

>> Dear Smalltalkers,
>>
>> No holidays for Aida! Too many happenings on the web front and we are
>> busy to up-to-date support the new HTML5 features in pure Smalltalk
>> spirit: with simplicity, elegance and consistence in mind.
>>
>> Don't believe? Try it by downloading one-click Pharo image from:
>>
>> 	http://www.aidaweb.si/download.
>>

> Cool stuff, I'm very curious about Aida but mostly related to AJAX-y and client-side stuff.  The current one click Pharo version doesn't seem to have working AJAX (clicking on the "click me to update" anchor does nothing in the AJAX demo, for example).  A few weeks ago I tried under VisualWorks, same problem.  Is this a known problem?

Hi David, yes I'm just resolving this problem, on WebSocket enabled
browsers only and from default installation. Fast meantime solution is
to evaluate:

	AIDASite default host: 'localhost' ip: 'localhost' port: 8888.
	SwazooServer stop; start.

Let me know it this solves for you the problem

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek