[squeak-dev] Re: Request for adive on Profile

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sat Jul 23 10:40:16 UTC 2011

Resending as it seems to be blocked.

Hilaire

Le 23/07/2011 11:48, Levente Uzonyi a écrit :

>> Sure. It is not that simple from the iPad.
>
> Evaluate the following in a workspace to profile all processes for 10
> seconds:
>
> [ MessageTally spyAllOn: [ 10 seconds asDelay wait ] ] fork

I will try later when I can do a Alt-d. Bert proposed me a solution.

> Somehow you could export the png images, I'm sure the same way you can
> export any text.

No it is not possible in the same way. My son shown me how to do
screenshot on the iPad, application independently. As far as I know the
clipboard does not work, or does it? But still to mention I can not do a
Alt-c right now.

I have another profile with all processes. I sill have struggled to stop
the profile, but here it is. First screenshot just shows what on screen.
They keyboard was off when the profile occurred.

Thanks.

Hilaire

--
Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire