[squeak-dev] smalltalk evolution

Kamil Tomsik info at tomsik.cz
Wed Jun 1 08:49:08 UTC 2011

I'm not saying they're not useful, but they're usually part of some
internal DSL,
why not introduce full-blown DSL? (for math, func programming, whatever
else)

When using internal DSLs you have to switch your mind to different
language anyway,
why not represent it in code in a different way too?

I've written few internal DSLs when I was doing Java, and it always felt
like "ew. wtf? is this java?" with need for careful inspecting. And it
always
decreased code-readability, but this can be subjective (as everything).