[squeak-dev] RE: [Newbies] Re: You said you'd get back to me

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed Jun 1 11:25:44 UTC 2011

HI all,

It is clear from the message that there are issues.  Squeak-dev, beginners, and vm-dev are not an appropriate place for a flame war.  Could you please take us off your thread.  I would also like to suggest to both of you that you find a way to solve the issues and work together.  There is no solution between people without finding common ground.  Find the common ground and work together or don't.  The rest is a waste of your time and talent.

Respectfully submitted,

Ron Teitelbaum